You will work on developing the technical core of the country's leading logistics and postal service provider as part of a team of IT specialists. The IT solutions you help develop will ensure the provision of postal services to the Austrian population at all times, even critical ones. We meet the needs of our customers and continue to expand the services available to them with our innovative software solutions.
- Define, create, implement, and document manual and automated test cas-es as well as determine of quality criteria.
- Participate in the design of test and quality guidelines and monitor compliance.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and cross-team coordination (e.g., community of practice).
- Generate test data and use existing automation frameworks and tools.
- Perfrom error management.
- Participate in the analysis of existing software components and solutions as well as the cost estimate and test design of new ones.
- Completed high school diploma at Matura level (equivalent to A-Level/International Bacca-laureate etc.).
- ISTQB certification is of advantage.
- Several years of experience in software testing with complex system landscapes in different areas (e.g., app development, cloud solutions, etc.).
- Basic skills in software development (.NET, .NET Core, C#, CSS, Java Script, REST, SQL) and in Agile methods and their scaling.
- Knowledge of market-typical testing tools for test documentation, test automation etc.
- Experience in performance testing.
- Experience with webservices (GIT, TFS) and utilisation of Azure DevOps is of advantage.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- High level of quality awareness and accuracy.
- Team skills in an international environment.
- Food vouchers as well as occupational health promotion.
- Discounted holiday offers in one of our many holiday homes.
- A gross annual salary starting from EUR 45,000, all-in.
For this position, a minimum basic salary according to the collective agreement applies of EUR 45,000,- gross per year. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is planned depending on qualifications and previous experience.